Friday, January 21, 2005

Erik sees red again; Chris Rock gets the smackdown

MSNBC's Erik Lundegaard is at it again. You'll remember he's the one who exposed Santa Claus and his Christmas kin as secret Republican operatives.

Now, Lundegaard has turned his wrathful eye to Chris Rock. Apparently, once you sign on to host the Oscars, you are no longer allowed to express an opinion or crack a joke. Lundegaard takes exception to Rock's cheerleading for Jamie Foxx and goes on to pretty much accuse Rock of being illiterate when it comes to movie history.

We already knew Lundegaard was now on Santa's "Naughty" list for next year. My guess is he's just assured himself of being removed from Rock's Christmas card list as well.

In other news...

I've added a Links section to my sidebar. Given that I know just enough about HTML code to get myself in trouble, it sticks out a bit more than I'd like. However, it is functional, and will grow as I amass more must-click sites for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: