Friday, September 02, 2005

Knowing Meme, Knowing You

Two posts in one day! And you have her to thank. Feel free to make your own list.


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Finish a novel
2) Get back to New York
3) See the great Wall of China
4) Quit smoking
5) Play George to Becky’s Martha in “Who’s Afraid of Viriginia Woolf?”
6) Get a tattoo
7) Play Richard III

7 things I can do:
1) Do a 360 while holding a wheelie
2) Eat and enjoy food so spicy it makes me sweat
3) Make cashiers swoon with an inpromptu snippet from a love song
4) Shoot a three-pointer
5) Make killer sauces
6) Write zippy headlines
7) Make people laugh

7 things I cannot do
1) Walk
2) Run
3) Jump
4) Grapevine
5) Tie a tie
6) Sing one song while another one’s playing
7) Stay mad

7 things that attract me to the sex of my preference:
1) Shortness
2) A wicked smile
3) A sense of humor
4) A bouncy butt (hey … honesty frees the soul)
5) the ability to simultaneously display devotion and independence
6) Self-confidence
7) Open-mindedness

7 things that I say most often:
1) I Love YOU!
2) Give me a smokie treat.
3) Now that I have your attention …
4) That's Hot!
5) Oh dear God!
6) I'm not drunk!
7) Where are my keys?


7 celebrity crushes:
1) Gwen Stefani
2) Liz Phair
3) Angelina Jolie
4) “Mythbuster” Kari Byron
5) Xena & Gabrielle (you can’t have one without the … other!)
6) Drew Barrymore
7) Anna Paquin

1 comment:

Ms. Hep said...

All I have to say is...put the hammer down on the keys!!