Monday, May 08, 2006

That sinking feeling

You're Rogo!
Take the "Which Poseidon character are you?" test at Hell in a Handbag Productions

So, I'm an Ernest Borgnine character. Exciting!

So, too, is the movie translation of "Aeon Flux." If you're a sci-fi fan, don't believe the inexplicably preponderant negative critical reviews of this movie. Instead, enjoy a fairly thoughtful plot, exquisitely crafted visuals and action sequences and ... oh yes ... Charlize Theron. Grr, baby. Very grr.

I'll try to build on my tentatively progressing blogging momentum this week, dear readers. Keep the faith.

2 comments:

Average Jane said...

[nag on]
Maybe if you had a computer at home.
[nag off]

oh, of course there are personal reasons I want you guys to have one too ;) Not just cause I'm a blog voyeur!

Justin said...

hell in a handbag...I saw their poseidon the upside down musical...pretty funny. Tim Howard, who went to MU and did stuff at Muni was in it, and is an active member of the company