Monday, August 14, 2006

How I learned to stop missing muffins

In the past three weeks:

  • I have served a half-day of jury duty.
  • I have lost my Uncle Fred.
  • I have completed work on one of the most emotionally taxing work projects ever.
  • I have started seven more.
  • I have had one cheat night out of two-and-a-hald weeks on a low-carb diet.
  • I have lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 pounds. (Weighing someone in a wheelchair is an imprecise science, unless you happen to have easy access to a loading dock cargo scale.)
  • I have endured 12 hours of thinking I had lost one of my best friends (though not in the way I lost my Uncle Fred, thank God).
  • I have started exercising.
  • I have purchased three really cheap video games.

And those are just the highlights. Until I have time to dwell on one or more of these subjects, I give you a silly and, at times, disturbing video that has curbed my craving for blueberry muffins.


1 comment:

Dr. Zoom said...

Welcome, CamoGirl. You are now one of us.