Friday, January 26, 2007

The Good Son

Tonight, I am going to see this person in concert.



The reason for this is that my mother, whose birthday is in 13 days, is a huge fan of the aforementioned comic (in fact, I believe he is her favorite comedian), and I wanted to give her something nice for her birthday. So we will be dining and seeing the show together.

When you consider that my favorite comedian is this gentleman, my level of personal sacrifice becomes a bit clearer.


Of course, now that I’ve become a regular watcher of American Idol, I no longer have any justification in taking the cultural high ground. So tonight, we GIT-R-DONE.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Dr. Zoom said...

I know, right? I found that clip while looking for photos for this post!

It makes me actually like the guy a little bit more, because there's actual performance going on here.