Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Watch this space


Well, hello there.  My it's been a long, long time.

Yes, my blog is rising from the ashes, and I'm excited.  Author and editor extraordinaire Steven Spohn has issued what he's calling, without a hint of megalomania, The Spohn Challenge. You can find details at the link, but the gist is this: writers are challenged to write a short story a week for the next year. It can be on any topic and of any length.

If nothing else, this is a great impetus to get me writing for fun again.  And I hope it's fun for you as well.

The first story drops Sept. 27.

2 comments:

Gordzilla said...

I like! Challenge Accepted

Gordzilla said...

Please add my blog to your blog roll and I will do the same on yours.
http://thetelevisionfactoryandmoviefarm.blogspot.com/