Thursday, October 06, 2005

St. Genesius be praised


According to the original Jekyll & Hyde rehearsal schedule, Starting yesterday, we were to have had nine straight scheduled run-throughs before it opened next Friday. That would have had us running the show 12 times in 12 days. Madness.

Miraculously, our Friday and Saturday rehearsals have been canceled. We’ll be able to breathe after tonight.

And now for something completely different.

Ten Things I Think


1. I think for all the jokes about his intelligence, George W. made two extremely shrewd Supreme Court nominations. However, given their obscurity, I halfway expected my phone to ring Sunday night.
2. I think I’m looking forward to the family’s Thanksgiving trip to Minneapolis more than any trip I’ve taken in many years.
3. I think Lindsey Lohan should just take the bus.
4. I think that tuxedos with tails are a bad idea for men in wheelchairs.
5. think I may have to get Fiona Apple’s new CD before I get the latest Liz Phair offering, even though Liz is one of my celebrity crushes.
6. I think a White Sox/Cardinals World Series would actually get me interested. (Sorry, Frecklehead.)
7. I think we’re alone now.
8. I think this is one of the deepest and most unsettling things I’ve read in a while.
9. I think nothing beats the satisfaction derived from drinking the perfectly crafted Bloody Mary.
10. I think I love you. So what am I so afraid of?

3 comments:

Sassy said...

DAMN YOU!!! j/k. :) Hey, the Chi Sox have as much right to crave this World Series as my beloved Red Sox did last year and still do this year. They're a good team, I'll admit it...

But tonight my husband Tim Wakefield's knuckleball is going to send them all crying for their mommies. ;)

J&H is a TOUGH show to do night after night. I would always be so emotionally exhausted...especially after that final scene where I'm crying my eyes out...I'd still be crying during curtain call. haha. Wanna see our production pictures? Go here: http://www.musictheatreofdenton.com/jekyllhyde2004.php

Enjoy your nights off!!

Frecklehead

Sassy said...

that link didn't work. try this:
http://www.musictheatreofdenton.com/jekyllhyde2004.php

Suldog said...

Jekyll And Hyde. How appropriate when discussing the Red Sox!